Sunday, November 20, 2011

I have been getting emotional at odd times lately. I find myself without the knowledge and tools to even begin to grasp let alone be able to formulate a response to the ramifications of the frequent and ever volatile economic news. The markets are down, the markets are up, the dollar is down, this is good and this is bad, the dollar is and up. Greece is down, the whole thing's going to crash, new political leadership, a deal's been made, we might make it, the Ship contract comes and we're in the money, but this money is our tax money, and aren't we lucky our economy is stable, but Italy is down, oh no, now France is down, the world economy is going to crash, but aren't we lucky we aren't them, oh no, what if it happens to us. The future looks bleak and bright and bright and bleak. There is a cold wind, I have a snoring puppy, last week I bought a basket of crisp pears that all turned to rot simultaneously, before I had a chance to enjoy them. This is my November. The sunsets have been more beautiful than they've been in a long time.

No comments: