Sunday, April 22, 2007

up in the air

Lots of stuff’s been happening leaving me with little to say. Broadly:

The weather’s getting warmer. It’s been getting hard to do work. I have to do work. All I do is sleep and social things. I have to get a job for next year. People ask me about my fing job four times a day. I have to pack up my life. I’ve been having boy trouble- anything about a boy, let alone any number of boys must be trouble at this point, though good trouble, I tell you. I haven’t been getting enough sleep. And, just not enough time.

Tally it up:

I have to leave behind the much loved blue bike, a great job, a pair of wonderful housemates and a great number of other wonderful friends. (among other things)

I am acquiring a beautifully charming new red bike, a new house full of wonderful old friends, and recovering a great number of other wonderful old friendships. Job?

But regardless of how this looks on paper it’s really hard to translate.

Happy? Sad? Regret? Anticipation?

Hence, though lots been happening, I have little to say.

?

No comments: