Sunday, April 15, 2007

Word On The Web

The Yale Herald:

March 30th, 2007

Pranksters across campus will be glad to know that although Yalies are smart, they are also incredibly gullible. Case in point: the e-mail sent to thousands of unsuspecting students late on Mon., Mar. 26, proclaiming Smashmouth and Ricky Martin as Kings of the Fling. Although some quickly recognized the deception, others believed the middle-school remix and a flurry of delighted and disgusted Yalies began to flood each others’ inboxes via panlists. Perhaps even more disappointing than Yalies’ simplistic faith is the fact that we’re still in the dark on who is, in fact, performing. Rumors are flying, though YSAC has so far kept mum—but as a certain rapper would say, bring ‘em out, bring ‘em out.

Other rumors found:

Boards of Canada with HIJK

"last lineup i heard was gwar and alabama thunderpussy."

"I thought it was supposed to be T.I..... and I will continue believing that, as picturing him on the spring fling stage rapping about the trap will bring me endlessssss amounts of joy."

I'm hoping:

Modest Mouse, MIA, or Beyonce, though I'd be happy with Gwar.

No comments: